We help you protect your information systems from your competitors, malicious intruders and disgruntled staff, while achieving privacy law compliance based on your jurisdiction and industry.
- Training: We provide practical privacy law compliance and information security training on site or virtually.
- Drafting and reviewing of your policies to comply with applicable laws and regulations, and to ensure they follow best practices
- Investigations and incident handling: We will confidentially resolve how your incident occurred and help secure your organization moving forward. We’ve been involved in the investigation of many high profile breaches in the last decade.
- Assessments: Including vulnerability assessments, threat and risk assessments, and privacy impact assessments.
- Penetration Testing: Web application, operating system and network based.
A few of our partners, affiliates and/or clients include:
PrivaSecTech is a Canadian company specializing in privacy law compliance and information security. Incorporated in 2005, we have experience with a variety of clients from non-profits to multi-nationals, from the private sector, to the public sector, and with non-government organizations. We are currently based in Victoria, British Columbia on Vancouver Island, and travel to client sites, locally and internationally. We’ve been ranked by the British Columbia Innovation Council and Techvibes as one of the top 20 startups in Victoria.
We are connected with the top privacy and technical security individuals in the industry. There is no challenge too great for us, or too small. If you handle personal information, we want to work with you on ensuring it stays private and secure.
If you would like to learn more about information privacy, security and technology risks, want to improve these areas pro-actively in your organization or have an incident towards which you need a timely or urgent protective response, please contact us.